Bytton - 3G Router Voice & Data
"We hereby certify that Vodafone MultiOffice 3G Broadband Service is offered through Bytton HSDPA router, developed and manufactured by TOPEX SA.
Having analyzed the received offers, we have chosen the TOPEX Bytton HSDPA router, as it excellently performs the specific functioning and delivers the high-speed mobile data transfer for our MultiOffice 3G Broadband. Using TOPEX Bytton HSDPA Vodafone offers for the first time on the Romanian market a new connectivity application at HSDPA speeds.
We are very satisfied with the performance of this equipment which meets our exigencies and we highly recommend it.
Best regards, Gabriel Guta
Acting Manager, Transmission/Microwave-Vodafone Romania"
Double Wireless Router - professional multitasking device that offers one voice line(telephone or exchange) connectivity and internet access for a local computer network(cabled or wireless).
Topex Bytton GPRS
|Product Application Product Application Recommend Product Contact Sales Print Document Download BrochureDownload ManualPPT presentation|
* All-in one device voice and internet gateway
* Can be customized for professional applications
* 3G wireless router
* Fast Internet mobile solution
- Enterprise Wireless VPN for remote Point of Presence:
- Wireless secure VPN and/or Internet access for temporary /mobile /remote Points of Presence
- Wireless video surveillance for remote POP
- Small and Medium sized Companies:
- Internet access over 3G
- Voice cost optimizer tool for fixed to mobile calls - Least Cost Routing
- Automatic back-up for broadband Internet connections
- Seasonal Point-Of-Presence and one time Events
- Business SMS automation and convergent messaging
- Public Place WIFI Hotspot:
- Prepaid and postpaid wireless Internet access for tourists and clients
- Perfect for conference halls, Hotels, Coffee-shops and Restaurants
- Airports, train-stations
- In-vehicle Internet access: trains, coaches, limos, inner water sailing
- Wireless Machine-to-Machine (M2M) applications
- Communication cost optimizer - least cost routing:
- Ensures cost reduction by converting fixed-to-mobile calls into mobile-to-mobile calls.
- Wireless Internet access pays off in terms of business opportunities
- No cables required
- 3G advantage : Simultaneous voice and data (UMTS and HSDPA versions only) and voice or data for EDGE version:
- Voice calls can be placed during data sessions
- No busy tone while browsing Internet
- Instant public hotspot
- Provides high overall protection
|Product Name||Topex Bytton|
|Product Category||CPE, FCT, Wireless router|
|Technologies||Analog voice, FXO, FXS, POTS, PSTN, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, UMTS, UMTS - TDD, CDMA 1xRTT, CDMA 1xEVDO, WiFi, router, firewall, access point , access, hotspot, switch, 2G, 3G, UMTS - FDD, UMTS (W-CDMA)|
|Radio Frequencies||GSM 800, GSM 850, GSM 900, GSM 1800, GSM 1900, UMTS 2100, CDMA 450, CDMA 800, CDMA 1900, WiFi 2400 ( see details)|
|Protocols||IP, TCP, RIP, OSPF, PPP, Ethernet, 802.11B, 802.11G, USB, GRE, DDNS, NTP, DHCP, UDP, HTTPS
Enterprise Wireless VPN for remote Point of Presence Wireless secure VPN and/or Internet access for temporary /mobile /remote Points of Presence
Voice and data for vehicles: trains/ coaches/ inner waters sailing
The images of products are for illustrative purposes only, may vary from the actual product and may contain accessories not included in the standard package of the product. The product images are for presentation only and do not engage Rohde & Schwarz Topex S.A.ís responsibility.
Technical specifications may contain typing errors, can be modified without any notice and doesnít represent a contractual obligation. Some of the functions/characteristics/specifications are optional. Before ordering a product we advise you to solicit actualised information about the products by contacting the Rohde & Schwarz Topex S.A. sales department.
Rohde & Schwarz Topex S.A. reserves the right to modify/update the information, especially the ones regarding the characteristics and prices any time, without prior notice. Taking into consideration the above, the presentation is not a contracting offer, the final price of the product would be defined after the client will choose the final configuration.