Position Overview Statement
- Under general supervision of the Manager of Projects & Implementation; Configure Customer Premises Equipment routers as per Customer provided Low Level Design, configure core network equipment and offer remote support for field installation teams.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Issue IP Work Orders, in multi-vendor environments;
- CPE configuration (gre, dhcp, nat, hsrp, bgp, ospf, vrrp, dhcp relay) according to costumer’s requirements;
- Troubleshoot problems related to MPLS/VPN and IP network;
- Field teams support;
- Appropriate escalation of NOC ticket.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Cisco equipment usage and configuration knowledge and experience;
- Knowledge of protocols EIGRP/BGP/OSPF/RIP, HSRP, VRRP;
- Knowledge on data networking: IP Internet, IP VPN, MPLS, LAN/WAN network;
- Basic knowledge of VoIP protocol;
- Good communication skills;
- Well organized and structured person;
- Teamwork and Cooperation;
- English (spoken and written).