Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research and Development and Product Management on product design and requirements;
- Working closely with other QA and R&D engineers;
- Develop software and testing framework for software modules developed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing software in a Linux cross-compiler environment in C/C++ using debugging tools such as GDB;
- Responsible for developing and applying quality standards for the developed software;
- Produce well documented code, participate in code reviews, and provide timely status to Product Management.
- University degree in computer science or comparable education or experience;
- Knowledge of embedded Linux concepts;
- Open source cross-compiler tools – gcc, gdb;
- Software programming (C/scripting);
- Embedded Linux development, debug, and test;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).
Knowledge and experience with at least a part of the following: