Position Overview Statement
PHP Software Developer is member of our Web Development Team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build efficient, documented and reusable PHP modules (“clean“, well organized and commented code)
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and support the existing applications and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Provide support to system engineering, testing and documentation departments
- Strong knowledge of PHP programming
- Strong knowledge PostgreSQL or MySQL database and query optimization.
- Basic Network knowledge: TCP/IP, UDP, Socket
- Basic scripting knowledge.
- Nice to have experience with:
- different programming languages: Ruby, Python, Bash
- different distributions of Linux (Red Hat/Debian/CentOS/Ubuntu) environments.
- solving performance problems and architectural challenges
- Working in a multinational environment among enthusiast super-tech people;
- Lunch offered by the company;
- Health insurance – business package.