Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research and Development, QA and Production Department;
- Working closely with other QA and R&D engineers;
- Responsible of Software Release Production Integration;
- Develop software and testing framework for hardware and software modules developed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build software release for embedded Linux platform (ARM, MIPS, x86);
- Developing and maintaining software release build scripts;
- Software Distribution Validation
- Prototype Integration
- University degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar education;
- Knowledge of Linux concepts;
- Software programming (C/Scripting);
- Embedded Linux development, debug, and test;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).
Knowledge and experience with at least a part of the following:
- Cross-compiler tools – gcc, make, gdb;
- Bash scripting
- Python scripting
- Working in a multinational environment among enthusiast super-tech people;
- Lunch offered by the company;
- Health insurance – business package.