Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research and Development and Product Management on product design and requirements;
- Working closely with other QA and R&D engineers;
- Develop software and testing framework for software modules developed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop new features in C++ using the Qt framework (Qt 4.8.7, Qt 5.x);
- Expose the implemented functionalities to the graphical user interface using QML;
- Documented the implemented features, participate in code reviews, and provide timely status to Product Management;
- Collaborate with quality assurance team to fix bugs.
- University degree in computer science or comparable education or experience;
- Knowledge of C++;
- Good English skills (reading/writing);
- Experience: 4-5 years;
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux commands
- Basic TCP/IP networking (TCP, UDP, multicast)