Position Overview Statement
- DevOps engineer works closely with Research & Development, Testing, Quality Assurance and Production Department providing support for development and deployment tools, virtual environment, VCS system setup, configuration, monitoring, load testing etc.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup/administration of server farm;
- Setup/administration of network equipment’s;
- Setup/administration of virtual machines;
- Monitor system and identify patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of a product or service and drive them out of the system through automation or other technical innovation;
- Implement automation of recurrent tasks through scripting;
- Maintain documentation regarding configurations, operations and troubleshooting procedures.
- Good knowledge on Linux OS administration;
- Good knowledge on TCP / IP networking concepts;
- Knowledge on virtualization concept (Virtual Machines, LXC containers);
- Knowledge on SQL and/or PostgreSQL databases;
- Knowledge on monitoring technologies;
- Love working with scripting languages (BASH, Python, etc.);
- Understanding CI / CD concepts;
- Attention to details;
- Team Player.