Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research & Development, Product Management,
QA and Production on product design and requirements;
- Design and Development is done in accordance with industry specific
design, quality and development standards (Requirements, Design Rules,
Design reviews, Validation Test and Documentation).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing components such as printed circuit boards (PCB) with processors, memory modules, network components, and analog interfaces;
- Collaborating with software, firmware and FPGA engineers to ensure software compatibility and integration with the hardware components;
- Testing hardware prototypes, analyzing and interpreting performance data into validation report;
- Overseeing the manufacturing process of electrical boards to ensure they meet the design specifications;
- Implementing maintenance, fixing, and updates to existing HW components.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a hardware design engineer or similar with expertise in board design CAD tools;
- Hands-on experience related to development of any type of ICs such as FPGA, DSP, ARM processors, DDR memory, high speed digital interfaces, signal integrity, precision analog circuits and power management systems;
- Expertise with laboratory instruments and equipment;
- Exceptional attention to detail and precision.
Nice to have
- Diagnostic and problem-solving abilities;
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal);
- The ability to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology and design;
- Programming skills or knowledge, especially in scripting.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in electronics / electrical engineering, computer engineering, or similar;
- Good English skills.