We are looking for a new colleague for our growing Research & Development team in order to further build and improve our state-of-the-art, IP centered, voice communication System for Air Traffic Control. We need a person who is curious and eager to discover, learn and grow professionally. The position is in the Voice Signaling department and you would be working at the very heart of our system. If you think this is an interesting position and you want to join us – you are welcome.
Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research and Development, Product Management and QA on product design and requirements;
- Develop software and testing framework for software modules developed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing software in a Linux cross-compiler environment in C, Bash using debugging tools such as GDB;
- Responsible for design and development of software by applying company’s processes, coding rules, quality and safety standards;
- Produce well-documented code, participate in code reviews, and provide timely status to Product Management.
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or relevant technical education or experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in C programming;
- Experience with Linux programming interface;
- Knowledge of networking concepts and Linux network stack programming is highly desirable;
- Understanding of voice communication and voice signaling concepts is a big plus;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent communication skills (written, and verbal).