Position Overview Statement
- Working in the Final Assembly and Test department;
- Working closely with other departments in the Production team.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- Programming devices on the electronic boards using software and specific programming devices;
- Applying testing instructions to electronic boards;
- Assembling and applying final tests to equipment;
- Debugging and solving the problems appeared in the testing phase of electronic boards and in the final testing phase;
- Repairing the boards and equipment received for service (including hardware repair).
- High school electronic degree or university degree in Electronics;
- Knowledge in PC operating, Windows and Office programs;
- Minimal knowledge in using Linux commands;
- Telecommunication knowledge and understanding of VoIP technology are a plus;
- Good communication skills to assure well integration in the testing team;
- Good level of English language.