Position Overview Statement
The Recruiter will be responsible for the recruitment and assist with HR analysis and training support. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of human resources.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Write and post technical job descriptions;
- Source potential candidates on recruitment platforms;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions);
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs;
- Onboard new hires;
- Implement the internship program;
- Promote company’s reputation;
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Proven work experience as Recruiter;
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats;
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation;
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree.