Position Overview Statement
- Works closely with System Support and Research & Development teams;
- Running Software Release and Software Patch tests before deploying the software on the customer systems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute manual functional tests of Software Release and Software Patch before deploying on customer systems;
- Document test results, create defect reports, provide input to R&D teams;
- Improve existing test plans and scenarios;
- Develop new test plans and strategies;
- Research manuals in the internal knowledge platforms;
- Serve as a second level for System Support team (if needed).
- Experience of 3+ years working as a Software Tester/System Tester/System Engineer/Support Engineer;
- Strong English skills and excellent communication skills;
- Attention to details, analytical approach and desire to understand reasons behind failed tests;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to understand complex technical systems;
- Advanced Linux operating systems (RHCSA level);
- Basic virtualization knowledge;
- Telephony (FXS, FXO, E&M), VoIP and protocols knowledge (would be an advantage);
- Basic SQL knowledge (would be an advantage);
- Able to work productively without close supervision;
- Able to work under pressure.