Position Overview Statement
- Working closely with Research and Development, Product Management and QA on product design and requirements;
- Develop software and testing framework for software modules developed.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing software in a Linux cross-compiler environment in C;
- Responsible for design and development of software by applying company’s processes, coding rules, quality and safety standards;
- Produce well-documented code, participate in code reviews, and provide timely status to Product Management.
- University degree in computer science, telecommunications or relevant technical education or experience;
- Minimum 1 year of experience in C programming;
- Experience with Linux programming interface;
- Knowledge of networking concepts and Linux network stack programming is highly desirable;
- Understanding of voice communication and voice signaling concepts is a big plus;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent communication skills.