In the Quality team, our main goal is to ensure the robustness of applications and integrated systems delivered to our customers. SQA is part of the Quality Team, and reports independently from the project/product management (PM, R&D, Testing), ensuring objective audits, reviews and compliance of the work products with the SW development process. By performing suitable verification procedures (e.g. sample checks, process audits), the quality status of the SW project results and SW specific processes is checked and recorded, deviations of defined standards are recognized in time and reported to management, corrective actions are initiated and tracked.
Principal Tasks and Responsibilities
- Check for process compliance within the SW project/build by offline work product checks and process compliance checks;
- Support in defining and rolling-out of new systemic processes and check-points/quality gates;
- Independent reporting on quality assurance issues to Head of Quality, Project Management and Top management;
- Execution of Process Compliance Checks to evaluate the implementation and compliance in projects and SW product;
- Asses against defined Checklist the level of compliance on defined process and product out-puts;
- Moderate root cause analyses (5-Why/8D/Ishikawa) using lean instruments;
- Direct participant in functional assessment of SW integration and use through iFAT, FAT events with sampling duties against Requirement, implementation and applied test case.
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Electronics, Computer science, etc.;
- Understanding of embedded systems;
- Knowledge of software development process and quality assurance activities;
- Computer skills (MS Office, with main focus on Word, Excel, Project and Visio tools);
- Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- Good communication and team skills;
- Very organized person;
- Knowledge and experience with international standards (ASPICE/SPICE, ISO9001, VDA6.3, Eurocontrol ED1xx awareness) will be a plus;
- Internal/External process auditing experience is a plus as an auditor/audited party.